Burden Talk is writing journal for healing childhood trauma.
It’s a safe place (public or private) to reflect on past experiences and release your fears, and feelings of anger and sadness, and repressed memories.
Journal writing or journal therapy is a way to acknowledge and work through physical and emotional trauma. Helping you gain mental and emotional clarity, and overcome childhood trauma, so you can move forward.
At Burden Talk, you have 100% control of your account and everything you post.
Registered members can;
- Set accounts (Profile) to public or private
- Journal (post) in public, private and password protected mode
- Read and comment on other members “public” posts
- Hide (or Show) Profile in the Members Directory
- Allow (or prohibit) other Members to send private messages
Categories for posting include; (subject to change)
- Bravely Writing
- Facing Fears
- Moving Forward
- Open Letters
- Speaking Truth
- Write Your Story
Burden Talk is a writing therapy support group (not professional counseling or therapy). It provides a way to connect (Private Messaging) with people who understand your suffering. To obtain and offer your ongoing support to members who are carrying burdens too.